3lb Roofing Spray Foam Insulation
The specialist for roofs: Insulating flat or pitched roofs places high demands on the insulating material as roof areas have to withstand very tough conditions, such as extreme variations in temperature and exposure to snow, wind and rain.
This foam is a particularly lightweight insulation material that can be sprayed directly onto the dust-free and dry surface. It cures quickly and can be walked on after a few minutes.
Compared to conventional insulating methods, it offers considerable advantages in terms of time savings due to its fast and easy application and lower investment costs. The system is easier to apply than most traditional systems. Even, in hard-to-treat places such as light domes or balustrades, and easily adapts to the shape of the surface. In case the polyurethane foam is directly exposed to UV light – example in case of flat roof insulation—the insulation must be covered with an additional UV protective layer.
- High insulation performance with low weight
- Jointless insulation free of thermal bridges
- Easy insulation of complex geometries
- Adheres to almost any substrate
- Easy and fast processing
- Maximum insulating performances at minimum thickness
- Full surface insulation without joints or gaps
- Insulation of building components in areas difficult to access
- Durable and rot-proof
- Prolongs the life of buildings
Aluminum Polymer Coating
This premium product protects spray foam insulation from environmental exposure damage. Blended in a homogenous manner, our coating has aluminum flakes that are chemically bonded throughout, which makes it last 25-30 years before needing a recoat if properly maintained. Aluminum is present in this coating to reflect UV rays which contributes to the integrity of the spray foam insulation. It has impressive chemical resistance and mechanical properties, is waterproof, environmentally friend, and can easily be applied by spray.
For protection, it also is easily applied over concrete, metal, mod bit, EPDM, wood, PVC, TPO, BUR, and more.
- Highly Reflective
- Lowers cooling costs
- Easy Maintenance
- Easy application for complex geometries
- High UV resistance
- Withstands extreme temperature fluctuations
- Fast curing
- High tensile strength, tear strength, abrasion resistance
- Strong and reliable thermal stability
- Excellent chemical resistance